Interesting Facts About Narendra Modi
PM Narendra Modi Facts: The sting of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s name is ringing all over the world today. His personality is such that everyone wants to know about him. Who thought about Narendra Damodardas Modi, born in a small village in Gujarat, that he will one day not only over the country but also dominate the whole world.
Everyone wants to know everything related to the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Damodardas Modi (PM Narendra Modi). Modi is discussed not only in the country but also abroad. Let’s know 15 interesting things about Narendra Modi
Amazing Facts About Narendra Modi
1. Narendra Modi was born on 17 September 1950 in Vadnagar to Damodar Das Moolchand Modi and Hiraben.
2. Narendra Modi was born in a small village named Vadnagar, 2500 years old in Gujarat. Even though this village is small, it has a historical background. Huan Seng, a Chinese scholar who visited India in the seventh century, also praised Wadankar and his background.
3. Narendra Modi’s father had a tea shop at the railway station.
4. During the Indo-Pak war in 1965, he offered tea to soldiers passing through the station.
5. Narendra Modi had five siblings, of which he was third. The condition of the house was not right and for this, his father had to sell tea at Wadkar railway station. Narendra Modi also assisted in this and he sold tea on the train.
6. Yes, this is the story of the same tea man about which the news reached abroad that a tea man became the Prime Minister of India. Even leaders of the opposing parties made fun of Modi, but later, after Modi’s success, discussions on tea started.
7. In childhood, everyone used to call Narendra Modi as Nariya. Although he also felt bad about this name, he never turned back and said anything. It is said that even today the mother of Narendra Modi fondly calls him as Nariya.
Facts About Narendra Modi
8. He was fond of acting as a child. In his childhood, Narendra Modi used to act in school, debate, participate in plays and win awards. Also joined NCC.
9. People often make fun of the fact that Modi describes himself as poor, while this is true. Not only did Modi’s father sell tea, but his mother also went to people’s homes and cleaned utensils.
10. In his childhood, Narendra Modi’s engagement was decided with Jashodaben, who lived in the neighborhood, But Modi wanted to serve the country. He wanted to fulfill his dream of serving the country by not taking responsibility for the house.
11. Narendra Modi definitely takes his mother’s blessing before starting any new work.
12. Narendra Modi is a vegetarian. They never touch cigarettes, alcohol.
13. Narendra Modi’s simple lifestyle, foresight, transparency and liveliness increased his popularity and he was consistently elected Chief Minister in 2002, 2007, 2012.
14. West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee sends kurtas as a gift to Narendra Modi every year.
15. Narendra Modi never sends money to his mother, but whenever he meets his mother, his mother gives him one and a quarter rupees.