How to Create High Quality Backlinks?
Create High Quality Backlinks – When Google ranks a webpage, it uses hundreds of ranking factors, but backlinks are the supreme ranking signal in all.
If you want to rank on the first page of Google, then you need to create high quality backlinks. But keep in mind one thing that low-quality backlinks harm your site’s traffic and ranking a lot.
In this article, I will tell you how to create High Quality Backlinks for the website.
What is Backlinks?
Backlinks are incoming links to a webpage. Backlinks are the key metric for ranking any webpage. A page with a lot of backlinks performs better in Google.
Here I am going to tell you some terms related to backlinks below which will help you to understand better about backlinks.
- Internal Links – When you add a link to another post in your post, it is called internal linking.
- External Links – When you add a link to another site in your post, it is called external linking.
- Link Juice – When a web page links to your article or homepage, it passes the link juice. These link juices help in increasing your site ranking and Domain Authority.
- No-follow Links – When a site links to a web page but sets a no follow tag for it, it does not pass the link juice. No-follow tag is especially used for spammy or unrelated sites. These websites do not play any role in ranking.
- Do-follow Links – When you link a webpage to your site, it is do-follow by default. These links pass the juice.
- Low Quality Links – These links cause a lot of damage to your site ranking and such links come from harvested sites, automated sites and spam sites.
- Anchor Text – These are clickable text in the form of hyperlinks. They provide relevant information to both the visitor and the search engine. Also it improves your ranking.
- Linking Root Domain – Indicates the number of unique domains linking to your website. When a site links to a site 10 times, it will still be considered a linked root domain.
- What is On Page SEO? How do I SEO optimize my blog?
What are the benefits of High Quality Backlinks?
Backlinks can make a big difference in your website traffic and ranking.
If you want to achieve success in blogging, then it is very important to have organic traffic on your website or blog and quality backlinks are needed for organic traffic.
As I already told you, backlinks can make a big difference in your website traffic and ranking.
The higher the number of backlinks on your site, the better your site will perform in search engines and get more traffic.
Here are the benefits of backlinks below:
1. Search Engines Make Your Site Fast Index And Better Crawl
If you publish quality content on your blog, but you do not have backlinks on your blog, then it may take some time for your content to be indexed in search engines.
On the other hand, if you have a lot of quality backlinks on your site, then your content will be indexed in search engine in few minutes.
Apart from this, backlinks help you understand your content better, what your content is about. Suppose you are writing any content on YouTube, when you add a link to YouTube in it, then the search engines will easily understand. Your post is about YouTube.
2. Improves Your Search Ranking
Backlinks help in improving your search ranking. If your site or blog receives dofollow backlinks from high quality sites, then your site will perform well in search results.
3. Boosts Referral Traffic
Backlinks help in boosting referral traffic to your site.
The traffic that comes to your blog not from the search engine but from a link to another blog is called Referral Traffic. These traffic are highly targeted and help in reducing the bounce rate of your site.
4. Increases Your Brand Awareness
When a webmaster links your content with his content, his visitors also get to know about your site. But your content should be very good and helpful only then someone will link your content with your content.
5. Helps in building relationships with other websites
The best thing about backlinks is that they help in building a new relationship with other websites. When you add a link to a site to your site, that website owner may also give you backlinks in return.
6. Promotion works
You can use Backlink as a Blog Promotion. Suppose you have a friend, when you link his website in your website and introduce it to your visitor, then it becomes a kind of promotion.
How to Monitor Backlinks?
Below, I have mentioned the best backlink analysis tools that come with a lot of features and provide a good overview of your backlinks profile.
SEMrush is also one of my favorite tools that helps you track your competitors along with checking backlinks. However, its free version comes with very limited features and the premium version starts at $99.95/month.
Ahrefs Backlink Checker
Ahrefs is a great SEO tool like SEMrush. Tools available with Ahrefs:
- Competitive Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Backlink Research
- Content Research
- Rank Tracking
- Web Monitoring
Moz’s Link Explorer
Moz Link Explorer is another Best SEO Tool that analyzes inbound links, linking domains, anchor text, spam scores and much more. You can use it for free with limited features.
Alexa Site Info
This tool gives a great overview of your site. With this tool you can see the following things of any site.
- Alexa Traffic Rank
- Ranking Keyword
- Sites Linking
- Search Analytics
- Similar Sites
- website loading speed
SEOquake is a free SEO Chrome extension that allows you to check useful things like Keyword Density report, Internal/External Link analysis and even Social metrics.
Majestic is the most popular name in the SEO industry. It comes with countless useful features and its Site Explorer feature allows you to get a general overview and see the number of backlinks.
It is a powerful tool for Backlinks Analysis, Rank Tracking, Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis and Site Audit.
This tool allows to check page metrics, off-page metrics, domain authority, backlinks, Moz metrics, keyword usage, website speed etc. And for this you do not need to make any kind of payment.
This tool shows you the number of backlinks for any domain or URL.
It has an advanced filter option that makes it easy to identify the best link. You can filter links by region, anchor text, domain score, page score and even URL.
Now you must have understood well what is backlinks and what are its benefits and how to check them.
Let us now come directly to our article, how to make high quality backlinks for the website.
How to Create High Quality Backlinks 2021?
Creating High Quality Backlinks is not an easy task. But by following the right technique and this article of ours, you can easily create Quality Backlinks for your blog.
1. Publish Quality Content on Your Blog
If you want to create High Quality Backlinks for your blog, then your first step would be to publish quality content on the blog so that other websites or blogs link your content with their content.
This is the best way to get backlinks. This step helps you to get dofollow backlinks.
Apart from this, Quality Content increases the number of visitors to your blog and your blog ranks well in SERPs.
Here is a process:
- First of all, do a keyword research related to your Niche.
- Then search your keyword in Google and see the first page result.
- Find content that is already ranking well.
- Now, try writing 10 times better content than what you found.
2. Submit Guest Post on other top blog
This is also the best and easiest way to create Dofollow Backlinks.
But the blog on which you will submit Guest Post should be related to your blog niche and well reputed otherwise those backlinks will not prove to be as useful for your site.
While submitting guest post, take special care of post quality. If that website owner (the site on which you will guest post) feels that your post is not helpful for the user, then he will not publish your post.
Keep the following things in mind while doing guest post:
- The site where the guest will post should have high DA and PA.
- Guest post on the blog related to the niche of your blog.
- Guest post on popular blogs.
Use these search queries in Google Search to find blogs that accept guest posts:
- “guest post”
- “guest blogger”
- “become a guest blogger”
- “submit blog post”
- “guest post guidelines”
- “guest blog guidelines”
- “contribute to our site”
- “this is a guest post by”
- “contributing writer”
- “want to write for”
- “submit content”
- “submit your content”
- “write for us”
- “guest article”
- “guest posts wanted”
- “submit news”
- “submit post”
- “write for us” Your Keyword
- “guest post” Your Keyword
- “submit content” Your Keyword
- What is Domain Authority? How to Increase Domain Authority
3. Using the Broken Link Building Method
This method works perfect for creating backlinks. All you need to do is contact the owner of the website to report the broken link.
And for that broken link you can recommend other websites (your website). This increases the chances of getting backlinks to your website.
To easily find broken links on any page, you can use the Check My Links Chrome extension.
4. Submit Your Articles and E-Books on Document Sharing Websites
This is another best way to get quality backlinks. Submit your articles and eBooks on document sharing websites.
Apart from this, you can convert your popular and well researched content into pdf file and submit them on document sharing websites.
It helps you to get high quality backlinks.
5. Create Infographics
Infographics are one of the best ways to increase traffic to your website and generate quality backlinks.
People like to watch rather than read. Therefore, you can increase both visitors and backlinks on the website by making good infographic for your blog.
Apart from this, you can also ask other blogs related to your Niche to share your infographics. When they do this, you will get backlinks for your website.
6. Social Networking Site Profile
This method helps you to make the most of dofollow backlinks.
This is also a very good way to get quality backlinks for the website. All you have to do is to create an account on the popular social networking site, then create a page of your website.
In the page profile, you will see a website option. Just there you have to enter your website URL. It helps you to build high-quality backlinks.
7. Promote Your Content
If you have great content and unless you promote it properly then you will not get backlinks.
Promotion Increases the number of your website traffic and backlinks. In addition, Google uses social signals as a ranking factor.
8. Keep an eye on your competitors
If you’re a serious blogger, keep an eye on each of your competitors’ activities (link-building and content marketing).
Plus, subscribe to their email newsletters, follow them on social media, and set up a Google Alert for them:
With this you can find out their best backlinks, from where they generate backlinks and what strategies they are using to promote their website etc.
After knowing where and how your competitors are building backlinks, try to get links there and that way.
9. Write Testimonials
Most of the companies use testimonials to attract the customers and they display them on their homepage. You can write testimonial for the high authority company to get the link.
…and by writing testimonials for them, you can easily get quality backlinks. With this method, it will take you only a few minutes and you can get the link from an authority website.
10. Answer on Quora
Quora is a question-and-answer website where anyone can ask or answer questions.
You can find and answer questions related to your niche and include your blog link in it. Not only does this help you get more backlinks, but it also increases your brand awareness and encourages users to visit your site.
In addition, you can join “Spaces” related to your site Niche on Quora and share your article.
Bonus Tips – How to Create High PR Backlinks for Any Site
Backlinks with high PR sites increase the domain authority and website ranking of your site very fast. Here I am going to tell you about some sites to get High PR Backlinks.
YouTube’s Alexa rank is 2 and it is very easy to get do-follow backlinks from YouTube.
- First, log in to your YouTube channel.
- Click on My Channel.
- Go to About.
- Add your site link in the Links area.
- Then click on save button.
- First of all log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to the About section.
- Click on Contact and basic info.
- Then add your blog link in the Link option.
- First, create an account on WordPress.com and create a free new blog.
- Next, publish the article.
- While writing articles, add links to your blog.
- Apply the process with WordPress.com.
- First of all create an account on blogadda.com.
- Click on My Account.
- Here you will see Submit your blog.
- Now, add your blog’s description and URL and then submit it.
- First, go to the Firefox website and create an account.
- After that, log in to your account and click on “Edit profile”.
- Now, add your blog’s description and URL and then click on “Update Account”.
- First of all go to IndiBlogger.in.
- Enter your details and Blog URL.
- Then verify your email address or phone number.
- Now, wait for the blog to be verified.
Backlinks are an important ranking factor for Google. But creating high quality backlinks can be challenging sometimes.