Right Way To Wash Your Vagina After Urinating
When it comes to cleaning the vagina after urinating, what is better – washing with water or wiping it with tissue paper. Many of us do not know about private part hygiene. When you don’t clean yourself after urinating, the drops in your puberty get into your underwear. This causes foul smell. In addition, it also gives rise to bacteria in your underwear, which can increase the risk of urinary tract infection (UTI). Cleaning immediately after urination reduces that risk.
The most common problems of the urinary system are described in this chapter. Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish these problems. If your problem is different from the one described here, seek medical attention. You may have to go through some special tests to diagnose your problem.
If you are successful in diagnosing your problem then it may be possible to treat it at home, especially if its treatment starts soon. But also remember that the initial symptoms of some serious problems can be very minor. Problems of this type can soon take painful and dangerous forms. So if you do not have rest in 2-3 days, seek medical help immediately.
Why Do Bladder And Kidney Infections Occur?
Urinary tract infections are caused by germs. They usually enter the body through the urethra located outside the vagina. Urinary tract infections are more common in women than men. It is caused by the lowering of the lower ureter in women. For this reason, infectious germs, passing through this small inferior urethra, reach the bladder easily and rapidly.
Infectious germs usually enter or multiply in a woman’s body when she –
During sexual intercourse, germs of the vagina and anus can pass through the urinary tract and enter the lower urinary tract. It is the most effective method of bladder infection. To avoid this, urinate immediately after intercourse. By doing this, the urinary tube is cleaned (but this does not prevent pregnancy).
He stays without drinking for a long time – especially if he works in a hot environment and sweats a lot. The germs in the empty bladder begin to multiply. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Drink more and more water during the summer season.
Does not urinate for long periods of time (eg when traveling). If the germs remain in the mutants for a long time, they can cause infection. Must urinate at least once every 3-4 hours.
She does not keep her private parts clean. Germs from the genitals, especially the rectum, can enter the urinary tract and cause infection. The genitals should be washed once daily. To clean the toilet after defecation, rotate the arm from the front (towards the vagina) to the back (towards the anus). By moving the hand from back to front and defecating, germs can enter from rectum to anus. Additionally, clean the genitals even before coitus. Clothes and pads used during menstruation should be cleaned.
Symptoms And Treatment
Symptoms of Infection:
- Frequent urination (It may appear that even after urination, urine comes inside).
- Pain or burning sensation while urinating.
- Lower abdominal pain immediately after urination. The urine smells bad or looks dirty. It may also contain blood or pus (dark colored urine may be a symptom of “jaundice”).
Symptoms of Kidney Infection:
- Fever and chills.
- Lower back pain that is often very strong and starts from the waist towards the back.
- Mickling and vomiting.
- Extremely ill feelings and weakness. If you have symptoms of both bladder and kidney infections, then you probably have a kidney infection.
Important: If your symptoms are severe, start taking medications.
Symptoms of Bladder Infection:
- Bladder infection can often be treated with home remedies. Start treatment as soon as you feel the symptoms. Sometimes a bladder infection can reach the renal tubules very quickly and rapidly.
- Drink more fluids. Try to drink at least one cup of water every half an hour. This will make you urinate more. Sometimes the germs exit the urinary system before the infection worsens.
- Do not coitus for a few days or until the symptoms are cured.
- Make tea by drinking the juice of flowers or seeds that can cure urinary infections. In this way, get information about trees and plants from the elderly women of the community.
- If you do not feel comfortable in 1-2 days, discontinue home prescriptions and contact a doctor.
Is It Right Way To Wipe The Private Part With Tissue Paper?
women abroad have always used toilet paper to clean themselves. This is a great way to absorb moisture. Since the moist surface can be a center for bacteria, when it comes to a dry and clean vagina, toilet paper works brilliantly. However, toilet paper not only produces a large amount of friction, but rubbing paper continuously on your skin can cause vaginal irritation and skin sensitivity in some women. In addition, it can also increase the spread of bacteria, if toilet paper is not used properly.
Should Private Part Be Washed After Urination?
Water is the right choice for cleaning the private part. Also prevents bacteria from spreading to the private part. It also prevents direct hand contact, so it is more hygienic. But this is not the end. Urine or water- It is a bad idea to leave your intimate area wet. Therefore, make sure that you dry it with a towel after using water.