Are you thinking about buying a new smartphone? If so, then we are going to tell you about some of the smartphones whose prices have recently been reduced. From budget smartphones to flagship smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Apple iPhone X, the price of many handsets has been reduced. Here we are giving you this information.
Learn about the number of cuts taken on the phone:
1. The price of Nokia 8 Sirocco has been reduced by Rs 13,000. It was launched at Rs 49,999. After the price cut, the phone can be bought at Rs 36,999.
2. Galaxy J6 + can be bought at a discount of Rs. 1,000 for Rs. 14,990. Its first price was Rs 15,990.
3. Oppo A83s also got a price cut of Rs. 1,000. It can be bought at Rs 9,990 instead of Rs 10,990.
4. 4GB RAM variants of Samsung Galaxy A7 can be bought at Rs 22,990. At the same time, 6 GB RAM variants can be purchased for 26,990 rupees. Its 4 GB RAM variants have been reduced by Rs. 1,000 and 6 GB RAM variants of Rs. 2,000. The actual price of these two is Rs 23,990 and Rs 28,990 respectively.
5. Galaxy S8 Plus was launched at Rs 64,900 It can be bought at a discount of Rs 25,000 for Rs 39,900.
6. Price of Nokia 3.1 has been reduced by Rs. 1,000. It can be bought at Rs. 10,999 instead of Rs. 11,999.
7. iPhone X’s 64 GB storage variant can be bought at Rs 91,900 instead of Rs 95,390. At the same time, 256 GB storage variants can be purchased for Rs 106,900 instead of Rs 108,930.
8. 64 GB storage variant of iPhone 8 Plus has been made available for Rs 69,990 and 256 GB storage variants for Rs 84,900.
9. The iPhone 8’s 64 GB storage variant has been made available for Rs 59,900 and 256 GB storage variants for Rs 74,900.
10. Vivo X21 was launched in India at Rs 35,990. It can be bought at Rs. 31,990 with a deduction of Rs. 4,000.
11. 32 GB storage variant of iPhone 7 can be bought at Rs 39,900 with a price cut of Rs 12,470 and 128 GB storage variants can be bought at Rs 49,990 after deduction of Rs 11,570.