Footballer Diego Maradona Died
Diego Maradona: Argentina’s legendary footballer Diego Maradona died of a heart attack at the age of 60 on Wednesday. The football world is in mourning after his death.
- Posts not found
Facts About Diego Maradona
- The great football player Diego Maradona died at the age of 60
- Maradona, who made Argentina the world winner in 1986, died of a heart attack on Wednesday.
- Former Argentina midfielder and manager is counted among the all-time greatest players of the game
One of the world’s greatest football players, Diego Maradona Death, the hero of Argentina’s victory in the 1986 World Cup, died on Wednesday. Like Pelé, Maradona was 60, who was counted among the world’s best football players. He had been battling cocaine addiction and obesity for a long time.
Diego Maradona Career #1
- Born on 30 October 1960 in Lane, Argentina.
- Joined the Los Sables youth team in 1970.
- Selected for the junior team of Juniors of Argentina in 1971 at the age of 11.
- Became a professional in 1976, joined Pro Juniors, Argentina at the age of 15.
- made his full international debut for Argentina at the age of 16 in 1977.
- Became the youngest player to be selected in Argentina’s national team in 1978.
- Scored his first international goal in 1979 and won the Junior World Cup.
- 1980 contract with Barcelona for the Spanish League.
- Transfer to Boca Juniors for $ 19.6 million in 1981.
- Diego Maradona Played his first World Cup for Argentina in 1982 and scored twice. –
- A record deal of $ 98.1 million with Barcelona FC in the same year.
- Help Barcelona win the Spanish Cup in 1983.
- In 1984, Serie A. Napoli was transferred from Barcelona for $ 13.5 million.
Diego Maradona Career #2
- Diego Maradona Won the World Cup as captain of Argentina in 1986. And won two goals against England.
- Helped Napoli win their first Italian title in 1987.
- Diego Maradona Married with Claudia Wilfen in 1989.
- Paternity lawsuit after losing to West Germany in 1990 World Cup final.
- Failed a drug test in 1991, and was given a 15-month suspension after testing positive for cocaine. They moved to Italy.
- Diego Maradona made his return to the Spanish League in 1992 in Seville.
- Returned to Argentina in 1993, joining Newell’s Old Boys after disagreeing with Seville.
- Tested positive for Ephedrine in 1994 and sent back home from World Cup in US.
- Diego Maradona Play the final season for Boca Juniors in 1995.
- Investigation in a clinic for drug addiction in 1996.
Diego Maradona Died Of Heart Attack
- The 2000 autobiography ‘Yo Soya El Diego’ became a bestseller. Go to Cuba for two years. Complaint of heart problems, collapse.
- Went to Cuba in 2002 to tackle drug addiction problem.
- After being hospitalized in 2004, he again fell ill.
- Interview Pelé on his first talk show in 2005.
- Argentine Primera de Club Deportivo Ristera joined as ‘Spiritual Coach’ in 2013.
- Visit India again in 2017, play in Kolkata.
- Maradona participated in Argentina’s 2018 World Cup match against Nigeria in 2018.
- In 2019, Argentina became the head coach of the club Gymnasia de la Plata.
- Olivos left the clinic in Buenos Aires in 2020 after surgery for blood clots in the brain. And now he died on 25 November.